I am a dynamic and accomplished professional with a wealth of expertise across training, management, team leadership, and technology sales. With a proven track record in corporate training, branch management, and technology, I am adept at delivering strategic insights that drive financial health, business growth, and operational efficiency.
My career journey reflects my passion for growth projects in Lending, Business Management and Transportation. I have excelled in identifying, planning, and developing new business networks and opportunities. As a seasoned loan officer, I specialize in building effective processes, obtaining reliable information for informed decision-making, and navigating complex banking regulations and procedures. I take pride in my ability to resolve issues, enhance customer satisfaction, and drive operational improvements.
• Expertise in delivering diverse loan programs, including Conventional, Reverse, FHA, USDA, VA, and Non-QM Mortgage Loans.
• Proven ability to ensure exceptional customer service while overseeing operations and collaborating with leadership for high standards and effectiveness.
• Accomplished classroom presenter and mortgage expert to Clients, Realtors, and Financial Advisors.
• Strong involvement in creating educational Reverse Mortgage Videos.
• Successful development and implementation of a comprehensive Loan Officer Training Class, equipping hundreds of students with mortgage loan lifecycle knowledge.
• Conducted impactful short sale training for Real Estate Agents across multiple regions.
• Instrumental in department sales growth, implementing successful programs like the Costco Auto initiative and salesforce training @Norm Reeves Acura.
• My professional journey reflects an unwavering commitment to excellence and the ability to navigate complex challenges in the banking and financial services industry.
• With my background in management, corporate training, and mortgage expertise, I am primed to contribute significantly to your organization’s success.
I’m a technology nerd. I have built my computers for the last twenty years along with learning various software programs and am currently focused on obtaining multiple Salesforce Certifications.
I have been married to the most wonderful woman for thirty-plus years. We have two children who have turned into amazing adults and two handsome grandsons. I’m passionate about dog rescue and love the outdoors where I ride motorcycles, ride my MTB, and play golf.
Some of my best memories will always be of Live Oak Park, where as a kid, I played Little League baseball and Pop Warner football. I’ve created a page for each of those within this website to preserve the memories of my youth and to share with those who may want to revisit theirs.
After high school, I served in the U.S. Air Force and lived in Aspen, CO and then Honolulu, HI. I’ve lived in Orange County since 1985 and enjoy my life with my wife and our dog, Abby.
#BikeCo #MTB #Ibis #Yeti #Mondraker #Nukeproof #MTBAddict #MTBTrails #MTBDaily #MountainBiking #MTBPictureOfTheDay #MTBRide
#MTBgram #Downhill #MountainBiking #BikeLife #TrailRiding #Singletrack #Downhill #Enduro #XCMTB #BikeAdventures #RideMore
#MTBLove #BikeStoke #MountainBikeLife #BikeTrips #BikeTrails #MountainBikePhotography #BikeSkills #TrailBuilder #BikeTravel #RideLocal #MTBPics